A cookie It is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its utility is that the web is able to remember your visit when back to navigating this site. The cookies they tend to store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie It is to adapt web content to their profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be depleted significantly. If you would like more information about what are the cookies, What store, How to remove them, disable them, etc., Please go to this link.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus fight against the spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this respect should do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on the type buttons I like it o Share.
DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
At any time you may exercise your right to disabling or removing cookies from this web site. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser that you are using. Here we have a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- This website or their legal representatives are not responsible for the content or the accuracy of the privacy policies that may have the third party referred to in this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are tools responsible for storing the cookies and from this place it should be their right to removing or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to help the browser remember your decision of non-acceptance of them.
- In the case of the cookies Google Analytics, the company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except in cases in which is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for this purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. It is a company attached to the agreement of safe harbor, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can check details here in this link. Information on the use of Google cookies We enclose this link.
- For any questions or queries about this policy of cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.